Web in Review May 19th, 2009
Web in Review is a post of links that I collect from RSS feeds, links provided by my lovely Twitter friends, and sometimes links I happen upon by accident. Here are a few I found interesting recently. Check them out!
- How To Make Your Next Website Design Pop: Web Design Tutorial – A fantastic article published in Layers magazine about how to put the finishing touches on your web designs.
- 100 Amazing Free WordPress Themes for 2009 | Developer’s Toolbox | Smashing Magazine – A great roundup of some gorgeous and free new WordPress themes.
- Printing & Prepress Basics – Vectortuts+ – Sharein – This is a great rundown of all the terms you might come across when working with printers.
- Blog about great print and graphic design | Inkd – A group of magazines you can subscribe to related to the design industry.
- Tileable Fabric Photoshop Pattern Set – Psdtuts+ – Some really nice high-resolution fabric samples.
- What to Do When Someone Steals Your Work – FreelanceSwitch – The Freelance Blog – A potential hazard to any designer. Here’s how to fight back.
- 26 Must-Have Free Fonts | Presidia Creative – Another fantastic list of free fonts.
- 26 Horizontal Websites | Inspiredology – A collection of sites that scroll horizontally. Makes for some interesting concepts.
See anything interesting I missed? Leave a comment so I can make sure to get it in tomorrow! To see all my Web In Review posts, click here!